Monday, November 17, 2008

Nov 17th, 2008- Day 7!!

I am going through a lot of different sorts of emotions.. today is an anger day i figured. I can't help it but be so frustrated with the society we live in. On my way to the kitchen today i glanced at the tv (which is always on at my house because of my siblings) and i saw a cake commercial.. i got so angry which now sounds funny, but why would we make each other suffer like this? The answer is that its probably without intention (to some point) but there has to be a beginning to this cruelty, someone that knows it but still puts it in motion to make money on peoples suffrage. And my mom. The person I love the most in this world.. How can she still eat like this when she knows she can't afford it with her health? Sadly I think I know how.. its the same mentality as I have when I absolutely cannot stop myself from indulging in the sweet taste of chocolate, or the heavenly ice cream. I am so angry at myself for loving those foods so much; foods that make me so happy when they are there, and at the same time so depressed when my body reflects what I ate. I hope to gain from this fast freedom from my addictions to those sad foods. I hope that my impulsive eating will stop, at least just a little. Because when I grab that chocolate bar and eat it, there is no stopping it..

No comments: