Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 2- Nov 12

Today is day two of my juice fast. I decided to be really committed to this and that is why I made this blog. So this way I have to keep going and remind myself every day of the benefits. My timing is a little bad because I felt so in power yesterday about starting my 50 day juice fast that I decided to do what I wanted for a long time but was always too afraid to do it.. I pierced my tounge! and it is sooo swollen right now I can't even talk. And on top of that I am sick for the past week and it won't go away! But hopefully everything will turn out amazing (i know it will) :) . At first I wasn't going to do a juice fast but a green smoothie fest.. because my juicer is not the greatest juicer out there! but than my best friend Sandy (who is doing the 50 day fast with me) told me that i can just juice fruit and vegetables and but a green powder instead of juicing greens so it worked out perfectly! I have to say I would never been able to do this without her! First of all, she's the one that introduced me to raw vegan lifestyle when she found out about it and having someone there that does not criticize you every step of the way is amazing! Most of my family and friends do not approve of this "diet" what so ever.. (its not a diet, its a natural lifestyle!). And I am not telling my family or anyone else about doing the juice fast because they are going to go insane and try to hospitalize me! I am not even over exaggerating! haha. just like I am not telling them about my tounge ring right now.. I will in a couple of days when the swelling goes down so they don't freak out!. Why can't everyone be more open minded? Life is so short everyone should do what makes them happy (of course it can't harm anyone else). I know my family and friends have their best interest at heart but I know what I am doing is right (or at least I truly believe it is!)

No comments: